Taman Lutheran Lakeview is built primarily for Christians who desire to find a place for rest and recreation. A unique sanctuary for personal or group retreats, it is situated near the town of Ringlet, where you can easily pick up your necessities. The main town of Tanah Rata and other tourist attractions are just another 9 kilometres uphill.
TYPES OF ACCOMMODATION:
- each chalet has 3 bedrooms, a living room, a dining room, a small pantry and 2 bathrooms
- each chalet can accommodate up to 10-11 persons
- consisting of 3 bedrooms with a total of 5 attached bathrooms, and a common hall
- this bungalow can accommodate up to 26 persons
ANNEX A & B
- guest-rooms with double-decker beds, and shared bathrooms
- each room can accommodate up to 6 - 8 persons
Dining hall / Meeting hall / Central kitchen
Small/family kitchen / BBQ set-up
Steamboat set-up / Open field
Meals may be pre-booked at the time of room reservation.
Kindly contact the national office during office hours: 8.00am – 5.00pm
Lutheran Church in Malaysia
Luther Centre, Level 6, No. 6, Jalan Utara, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor D/E. Malaysia.